We are in hypergrowth mode and actively hiring top performers! After securing extensive seed funding rounds, Keyavi Data is poised for rapid growth in 2021. We are looking for high-energy expert individuals with cybersecurity experience who excel at bringing disruptive, category-creating tech to life and to market. You must love early-stage startups, thrive wearing multiple hats and be recognized as an exceptional team-player. If you are looking to join a sky’s-the-limit organization that is changing the very nature of how organizations protect, use and share their data and help make massive changes in the cyber crime landscape, then we want to hear from you.
Accountable for driving new business and logos, while meeting or exceeding quota goals, leading all aspects of the sales cycle, including prospecting, sales campaign/meetings, discovery, qualification, negotiation, path to closure, and account management.
- Prepare a territory plan and use all available tools to prospect effectively. Adhere to territory assignment and pass off conversations that fall into other reps’ areas of responsibility.
- Work with the Sales Leader to map new accounts (incl. key stakeholders and business requirements), develop account plans, and penetrate new accounts.
- Effectively and autonomously deliver the Keyavi company story, vertical talk track, value-based presentations, and high-level product demonstrations.
- Identify a prospect’s challenges, gather requirements, and effectively articulate potential solutions utilizing our use case/industry playbook.
- Work with Sales Leadership and revenue operations to deliver compelling proposals, quotes, and contracts.
- Develop and collaborate with your prospects on a joint action plan to thoroughly and efficiently evaluate Keyavi’s solution and all the steps necessary to come clearly define the path forward, including necessary stakeholders, process, results and timelines for both sides.
- Use HubSpot CRM to maintain updated account/contact information, accurately forecast bookings and revenue, track sales activity, and build target lists.
- Provide insight into the market based on first line experience and the voice of the customer.
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years proven track-record of enterprise level outside field sales software experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the cybersecurity industry
- Consistent track record selling Enterprise Solutions
- Knowledge of both cloud and on-premises solutions
- Value selling experience
- Proven presentation, reporting, and CRM skills
- Ability to forge and maintain good business relationships with both internal and external clients
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities and recommending an approach to solving them
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, partnering with all other departments within Keyavi including Sales, Engineering, Success & Marketing
- Creative problem-solving approach
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with a variety of audiences including both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Openness to coaching and a passion for continuous development
- Ability to think outside-the-box and recommend solutions to address unique business challenges
- Self-motivated; proactive in thought and planning
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office; Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- B.S. degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with DRM, DLP, and other data protection solutions
- B2B SaaS or PaaS
- Computer Software
Keyavi Data is an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.