- Cybersecurity Trailblazer Keyavi Data™ Bolsters Executive Ranks with Three Top Women Leaders in Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and CommunicationsAll-Star Team to Turbo-Charge Keyavi’s Growing Customer Base LAS VEGAS, Nev., January 12, 2021 – Keyavi Data Corp., a cybersecurity startup whose innovative technology is transforming the very nature of the data security industry, today […]
- Keyavi Data™ Cybersecurity Experts Issue Top 2021 PredictionsThreat Intelligence Experts Project Greater Challenges Protecting Data Everywhere it Flows, More Destructive Cyber Attacks by Emboldened Nation States and More Weaponized AI for Cyber Crime; Data Epidemiology™ Becomes Latest Arrow in Hack-Detection Quiver LAS […]
- Keyavi Data™ Strengthens Leadership Team with Four Executive AppointmentsWorld-Class Cybersecurity Experts to Lead Keyavi’s Accelerating Growth and Customer Onboarding LAS VEGAS, Nev., November 18, 2020 – Keyavi Data Corp., a cybersecurity startup whose innovative technology is transforming the very nature of the data […]
- Keyavi Data™ Launches Web Client, Four Apps, and Free Online Viewer as Powerful Extensions of its Game-changing Cybersecurity TechnologyNew Tools Give Keyavi Customers Universal Control and Peace of Mind for Controlling Their Intelligent, Self-Protecting Data from Cyber Attacks and Data Leaks LAS VEGAS, Nev., November 11, 2020– Keyavi Data Corp., a cybersecurity startup […]
- Keyavi Data Urges Businesses to Adopt Best Practices for Staying Ahead of Cyber Criminals as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month BeginsIssues Top 5 Tips for Keeping Data and Remote Workers Safe as Cyber Threats Surge Amid COVID-19 Pandemic LAS VEGAS, Nev. – October 1, 2020 – Keyavi Data Corp., a cybersecurity trailblazer transforming the very nature of […]
Keyavi Data In the News
International Editor of EE Times, Junko Yoshida has a compelling conversation with Keyavi Data CEO, Elliot Lewis about self-protecting data.
“Devilishly Clever”Brian Santo, Editor-In-Chief – EE Times
In the pilot episode of Test Bench, Alissa spends some reviewing Keyavi Data’s Software.
The time is months from today — August 1, 2020. The place: Las Vegas. You are attending a Blackhat conference. You’ve been promised a top-secret document that will describe multi-layered encryption schemes no one has ever seen before…
A compelling article by Ann R. Thryft & Junko Yoshida
Instead of controlling data with traditional DLP solutions, Keyavi wraps security around the data, allowing it stay under the owner’s control wherever it goes.
By Karen D. Schwartz
Instead of controlling data with traditional DLP solutions, Keyavi What happens when practically everyone on the planet is suddenly told to stay home, all depending on their digital connections to the outside world? And what happens when many are working remotely for the first time, with little or no preparation for securing their computers, networks, and equipment connected to the enterprise?…
By Ann R. Thryft
A recent press release reports, “Keyavi Data, a data security technology company that embeds protection directly into the data, today announced the public launch of the company and its leadership team. Keyavi’s data intelligence technology, which is currently open to a limited number of early access customers, enables data owners to maintain full control of their data for as long as they want. Independent of platform, transport or application, Keyavi protection works wherever that data travels or how it is stored, no matter the data type or format.”…
By A.R. Guess
In this episode of KnighTV, Alissa Knight interviews Elliot Lewis, CEO of Keyavi Data (formerly Encryptics) on how self-aware data is killing the data loss prevention (DLP) market as an alternative to legacy DLP.
Hosted by David Spark. Mike Johnson and Elliot Lewis have an intriguing discussion around cybersecurity and what self-protecting data can do today.