Description of the role: You will be responsible for developing and delivering professional service engagements to clients, as well as supporting internal security processes. You will be a primary resource for engaging with clients with the goal of maturing their security program, ultimately setting up the foundation for successful implementation of Keyavi technology. You will support the professional services program from start to finish, from developing innovative material, supporting the sales cycle, through delivery, and ongoing improvement of the program. The Senior Cybersecurity Consultant will act as a resident IT security advisor to both internal and external stakeholders for programs and initiatives with technology components. With your subject matter expertise, you will also contribute to the development of marketing material, internal training, and more. You must be comfortable with a fast-paced and quickly changing environment, and capable of working as part of a team.
- Deliver consulting engagements to improve the maturity of client security programs in areas including data classification; mitigation effectiveness; security policies; governance, risk, and compliance; incident response; and identity management. Travel may be required.
- Lead with insight and offer thought leadership, while generating new methodologies and workshop activities to improve the security program maturity at client organizations.
- Develop professional client-facing delivery materials, including presentations, tools, documentation (policies, procedures), and more, primarily in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Visio.
- Meet tight deadlines for clients, while producing high-quality final deliverables and reports.
- Assist with administration work to support sales functions, such as developing Statements of Work (SOWs), responding to RFPs and vendor questionnaires, speaking with potential clients to scope engagements, and more.
- Contribute to the development of written collateral, such as blog articles, whitepapers, industry-specifics one-pagers, and other marketing material.
- Become a Keyavi Data technology expert to enable clients to optimally use the technology in alignment with their security program.
- Collaborate with internal teams to enhance the security and related processes of Keyavi.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing tools, methods, and solutions to identify potential areas of improvement to further enhance the maturity and quality of the information security program.
- Analyze the technology industry, competitors, and market trends, and determine potential impact on core technology for the business.
- 5+ years of experience in delivering professional engagements (consulting) and deliverable creation to a range of clients, from small businesses to large-scale institutions.
- A combination of business acumen, information technology domain knowledge, specifically in information security and data protection.
- 10+ years in IT and/or security role(s), developing subject matter expertise of information security principles, practices, and standards as applicable in a multi-faceted organization (e.g., data classification, governance and risk, identity management, security policies).
- Understanding of security control frameworks (e.g., NIST, CMMC, ISO27000, HIPAA, PCI DSS), related standards, controls, and concepts.
- An ability to communicate complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, orally and in writing, in an easily understood manner.
- Experience in supporting the sales and administrative tasks associated with consulting engagements, including responding to RFPs, developing SOWs, and supporting sales calls.
- Excellent client-facing demeanor; Ability to build strong rapport with clients ranging from executives and managers to support staff.
- Innovative, thought leader with insightful ideas on trends and practical ways to implement best practices.
- Self-motivated; proactive in thought and planning. Eagerly assumes responsibility for things that need to be done, including following up with team members and leadership on outstanding items
- Formal education in Computer Science, Business, Data Analysis (or related)
- Knowledge of privacy concepts, practices, and regulations (e.g., GDPR, CCPA)
- Information security certification (e.g., CISSP)
Please address your application to Marshall Hoebel at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Keyavi Data, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone.