Requires: Computer with audio and video capabilities.
The QA Analyst is a critical resource in our organization. You and your team are entrusted to deliver high quality, functional, and compelling applications that Keyavi Data expects and is known for. You will make a difference by being a strong testing professional, who enjoys technical challenges within a very fast-paced environment, and by working to help develop solutions for complex business challenges and strategy. Your mobile, agile, and realistic decision-making skills and focus on future technology’s, strategy, execution and delivery; will make you a exceptional team member. These skills, coupled with our demand for the highest standards of coding, delivery, and quality translates into measurable success for our company.
Essential Job Functions:
- Stay current on QA technology best QA practices, trends and news.
- Help to mentor and develop emerging talent within the organization
- Continually drive process improvements and technical innovation
- Provide technical expertise and guidance on QA Automation tools, technology, and frameworks
- Understand our business comprehensively, including the applications’ functional and non-functional requirements and their impact.
- Execute on continuous improvement of the existing software applications.
- Ensure quality deliverables without fail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Must have at least 4-7 years of testing experience
- Must have 3+ years automation experience
- Must have strong manual testing and technical skills (backend testing, integration, APIs, DBs, test design/architecture ..etc)
- Must have strong automation experience (Selenium, Java, Cucumber, TestNG, Jenkins)
- Good to have Mobile testing experience (iOS and Android).
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivational, bold & strong character
- Must have excellent communication skills; able to share ideas and suggestions and not afraid to speak up or give a presentation in front of a large audience
- Can work under stress / constant changes
Please address your application to Marshall Hoebel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keyavi Data is an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.