We’re growing and looking for a passionate Sr. Cyber Threat & Intelligence Analyst who can help enhance our Cyber Threat and Intelligence Operation. You will be joining a team working on an exciting new cybersecurity and data protection product that will fundamentally change how people share and use data.
Description of the role:
The Keyavi Data Sr. Cyber Threat & Intelligence Analyst will assess, plan, and enact security measures to help protect the organization from security breaches and attacks against its application, infrastructure, systems, and organization. The Sr. Cyber Threat & Intelligence Analyst will work as part of our threat and vulnerability monitoring operation and help the team monitor, manage, and leverage our platforms/tools to detect, protect, and respond to cyber threats.
The Sr. Cyber Threat & Intelligence Analyst reports directly to the Chief Information Security Officer, VP of Cyber Threat & Intelligence and will assist with the implementation and management of core cyber security, threat intelligence, vulnerability assessment, web application security, penetration testing, red team, and security operations projects. The role will be required to interface with the CIO, CTO, Director of Professional Services, and various lines of business to implement Cyber Security initiatives.
- Maintain, make recommendations to improve controls, monitor, respond to events and manage incident involving threats to Keyavi Data’s applications, infrastructure, systems, and end users.
- Perform vulnerability assessments, static application security testing, and dynamic application security testing.
- Review internal and external security and technical test reports (audit, vulnerability, and penetration test results, etc.) to validate the effectiveness of operational controls.
- Monitor and respond to endpoint protection events and provide end user incident response and investigation support.
- Identify potential threats, conduct peer review, and disseminate threat intelligence in accordance with standardized dissemination processes.
- Assisting with SIEM tuning and the implementation of SOAR playbooks.
- Developing and implementing signatures to detect adversary tactics and methods.
- Develop and maintain monthly metrics and reporting of security program metrics to Senior Management.
- 5 – 7 years of progressive experience in cyber security.
- High-level understanding of cyber security principles and technology, application security, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, cloud security, API security,
- Strong understanding of Cloud based Infrastructure.
- Self-motivated and proactive in thought and planning.
- Eagerly assumes responsibility for things that need to be done, including following up with team members and leadership on outstanding items.
- Good written and verbal communication skills for report writing, technical policies, and methodology documentation.
- Good interpersonal, negotiation, and influencing skills with the ability to facilitate discussions around issues and bring them to resolution.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with thoroughness and attention to detail is highly desired.
- Ability to optimize and condense information and transform data into easily understandable concepts.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Formal education in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Management Information Systems, (or related)
- Industry professional certificates such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN), GIAC Cyber Threat Intelligence (GCTI), Azure Solutions Architect, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert, etc.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills required for both helping end users and resolving issues with vendors with minimal oversight. Possess the necessary skills to effectively communicate to non-technical users.
- Ability to take ownership of problems, work alone or with others to follow them to a successful resolution.
- Ability to gather and analyze facts, draw conclusions, define problems, and suggest solutions.
- Ability to plan and manage concurrent tasks, assignments, projects, and deadlines.
- Ability to prepare detailed written instructions and documentation.
- Ability to organize and coordinate the work of others.
- Ability to set priorities and assign work to other professionals.
- Strong organizational, administrative and documentation skills
Please address your application to Marshall Hoebel at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Keyavi Data, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone.