The Senior UI Developer is a critical resource in our organization. You and your team are entrusted to deliver high quality, functional, and compelling applications that Keyavi Data expects and is known for. You will make a difference by being a strong software development professional, who enjoys technical challenges within a very fast-paced environment, and by working to help develop solutions for complex business challenges and strategy. Your mobile, agile, and realistic decision-making skills and focus on future technology’s, strategy, execution and delivery; will make you a exceptional team member. These skills, coupled with our demand for the highest standards of coding, delivery, and quality translates into measurable success for our company.
Essential Job Functions:
- Stay current on technology best practices, trends in UI/UX
- Help to mentor and develop emerging talent within the organization
- Continually drive process improvements and technical innovation
- Provide technical expertise and guidance on software development tools, technology, frameworks, and development methodologies
- Understand our business comprehensively, including the applications’ functional and non-functional requirements and their impact on staffing and profit.
- Execute on continuous improvement of the existing software applications.
- Ensure quality deliverables without fail.
- Provide technical expertise to help resolve development and application issues, resolve performance problems, and drive career development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 7+ years’ software development experience, with experience in .NET, Asp.net MVC5, WPF, and Xamarin.
- Experience working with Java Script frameworks and third-party components like Telerik is desired. Angular, React and Type Script is a plus
- Must have at least 7+ years’ experience in highly available, enterprise commercial client and web-based applications that support large transaction volumes
- Must have at least 7+ years’ experience of design, development, release cycle, and delivery of software products to market
- Azure DevOps a must
- Must be a results-oriented expert who has demonstrated effective decision making and delivered results
- Outstanding and demonstrated ability to analyze data, determine relevancy, and make informed decisions and recommendations to drive business results.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentations skills for both technical and non-technical audiences, including experience with audiences
- Deep technical skills, along with strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are a must
- Must have an in-depth understanding and experience with both Front-End and Back-End development and databases.
- Strong experience developing windows, apple, cloud-based applications; in addition to, development of APIs, integration with API’s, and other web hooks and services
Please address your application to Marshall Hoebel at email@example.com
At Keyavi Data, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone.